Animals.ai is the tech game-changer that makes animal farming more sustainable. So far it has developed a solution for behavioral monitoring of animal herds through computer vision and AI. The service aims, among other things, to optimize production and gain better control over the condition of the cattle population. The team holds high expertise in AI and Agriculture and is supervised jointly by LU and SLU.
As the preparation of GTM next year, we have completed the development of the AI server (backend) and the API, and need to start the API service trial to customers before December, which is already very urgent. The verification of API integration is important for Animals.ai’s transition from R&D-focused to customer-oriented. It is a crucial part of the last step of packaging a user-friendly product and lays the foundation for all our future products in the pipeline.
The candidate will help with the vVerification of API Integration & UI
As a company selling API as a service, we are in the process of verifying the last step of our solution, API Integration. The goal of this Dummy is to:
- Test the integration experience of API in a software system(UI) in the sector of farm management
- Examine the security level in the flow of data
- Run analytics of real-time operation
- Gather user values through a review of a whole user-journey
- The UI part should be basic, simple, easy to read for outdoor environment/on the move, in accordance with our brand identity.
This is a memic UI for the current farm management software systems, some of them look like this: